I know that you won't look
my way. You're so far away yet I still really like you... no, I might as well
have fallen in love with you.
'Hey! Look at the sky, it's so clear and blue
today!' I said to my friend beside me while walking up the stairs. The glass
window was right beside the stair – allowing people who passed by to see the
outside view.
'Yeah, it's clear today huh?' I heard her said
and nodded in response.
I looked above, wondering. Is he okay?
What is he doing right now? Is the sky blue there too? Did he see the sky? Is
he happy? I hope he is. I walked slowly not noticing that my friend
had walked ahead of me.
'Hey! Come one! Hurry up! You don't wanna be
late for Science right?'
I snapped back from my thoughts and looked at my
friend, 'Of course I don't wanna. You know how Ms. Evelyn is about her students
coming late to her class right?'
'See! That's why, hurry!'
'Yeah yeah, okay.' I responded and raced her up
the stairs, leaving her behind.
'Yah! Don't leave me! You evil little girl!'
I laughed but kept running so she won't caught
up with me.
The only thing that is standing in between you and me is reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment